Step 1 of 4
The Sons and Daughters are quality, experienced movers, but they are not professionals. Please keep that in mind before requesting our services!
Let us help you move your whole home, small apartment, or just a couple of items. We make getting the job done easily!
Heavy & Fragile Items
We do not move pianos, and we do not move hot tubs, 7’+ pool tables, or large safes up and down stairs. Other than those, we can safely package and transport most heavy or fragile items, but we require photos of all items over 200 pound beforehand so we can be prepared. We can come take pictures if you need! If heavy or fragile items are not sufficiently disclosed before the job starts, we cannot move them for you.
We Can Provide the Tools
For a small fee, you can rent tools the Sons & Daughters can use for your job.
If you need a truck, you can hire the Sons to pick it up and drop it off.
Pairs of 2
The Sons & Daughters are best rented in pairs of two! We will work together to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- We work Monday – Saturday. We don’t work on Sundays unless it’s an emergency.
- Requests submitted after 5pm will be responded to the following business day.
- Due to high demand, please submit your request at least 2 days in advance.
- You pay for the time rented, so if the Sons & Daughters finish early, take a look around and find other tasks to use the time!
- We do not move pianos!
- Here are the flat rates we charge for the labor of your job. The cost of tool or U-Haul rentals are not included in this price.
- Errand Runs: $28/hour per Son or Daughter (for Neighbors at risk because of COVID-19)
- 2+ Hour Jobs: $35/hour per Son or Daughter ($30 in Huntsville, Memphis, and Chattanooga)
- Less-Than-1-Hour-Jobs - VERY LIMITED EXCEPTIONS: $50/hour per Son or Daughter. If the job is more than one task or more than 1 hour (even by a minute), Rent Sons & Daughters will bill for the regular 2 hour minimum for all Sons & Daughters working a job. Less than 1 hour jobs are not available in Massachusetts, except Bristol County.