With COVID-19 cases rising again, we want to reiterate that we take your safety seriously. Your health remains our top priority. Our goal is to serve you and to also mitigate risk as we all face an unprecedented virus.
Here are our COVID-19 precautionary measures:
- We require our team to wear masks or face coverings
- We do not give hugs or shake hands
- We are social distancing
- We are regularly washing our hands
- We require all our workers who are feeling sick to get tested prior to returning to work
- We are performing contact-tracing within our workforce and customers (see FAQs for protocols)
- We strongly ask that all Neighbors wear masks and socially distance during our time on the job
- We aim to keep Sons/Daughters in quarantined groups to limit exposure.
There are some jobs (for example, moving jobs) where constant social distancing isn’t very feasible. In such cases, we ask our clients and workers to maintain their distance and limit any exposure as much as possible. For outside jobs where social distancing is easily maintained, workers may remove masks for respiratory purposes at their discretion.
What happens if a Son or Daughter tests positive for COVID-19?
- Require that specific Son/Daughter to quarantine for 2 weeks + test negative prior to returning to work
- Notify all Neighbors within the previous 10 days for whom that Son/Daughter worked a job
- Require all Sons/Daughters exposed to the sick worker test negative prior to working another job
Limited exceptions to this include working solo or very socially distanced jobs that are outside such as landscaping in a large yard (i.e. wherein there are no personal interactions)
What if a Son/Daughter comes into close contact with someone outside of work who had COVID-19?
We require that person to quarantine and test negative prior to working another job.
What if I test positive for COVID-19 after working closely with your Sons/Daughters?
Please email our Senior Scheduler Cathryn Carmody at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us. We will then require that the Sons/Daughters who worked your job receive a negative test result prior to working more jobs.
Why use Rent Sons during a pandemic?
Our work and services are considered essential. If you are concerned about limiting your interactions with multiple service providers (errand runs, movers, cleaners, etc.), Rent Sons can be a one-stop-shop for you to crush your chores in a safe and healthy way.
Questions, concerns, or additional precautions?
Please let us know if there are additional ways we can make you feel safe. We will do our best to comply with any extra precautions within reason. Please also let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.